PANZ is pleased to be able to offer an annual Scholarship of up to $500 to a PANZ member who wishes to further their art education and who shows commitment to their art practice and specifically to the use of pastel.
Scholarship Annual Deadline: 30th November
Eligibility: Any paid up member of PANZ
Judging: Applications will be juried by PANZ committee members
- The scholarship is for the actual costs of attending a PANZ approved workshop of up to $500 and cannot be used for travel, lodging or personal purchases of materials for the workshop.
- The winner will be announced at the annual PANZ convention.
- The winner must attend a workshop with the tutor of their choice (there will be an advertised list of tutors) within 12 months from the date of the announcement. It cannot be used at a PANZ convention workshop.
- Previous winners will not be eligible.
- Immediately after the workshop the tutor will advise the PANZ Treasurer and a cheque will be sent direct to the tutor.
- A brief article, for the newsletter, by the recipient on their workshop experience would be appreciated and of interest to other members.
Please submit the online application form;
Judith White, PANZ President
1207 Juction Rd
RD2, New Plymouth 4372
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include six images of work, slides, 8”x10” prints or digital (CD or email).